redhotbooks

Red Hot Books

With This Kiss: Part Two - Eloisa James Part Two: Grace is doing her best to move on from Colin. She is even planning to marry another man, but she doesn't realize that Colin has finally realized what she means to him. He plans to tell her, but he is injured before he can do it. He comes home with an infirmity that both thrusts them together and leads to even more confusion and misunderstandings between them.

This installment took my emotions on a bit of a roller coaster. There were too many misunderstandings, though. It was hard watching these two go through the wringer, when we know how they feel about each other. The circumstances of the sex were a little too convenient and a bit unrealistic. But it was hot, nonetheless. (*fans self*) The cliffhanger definitely serves to get make you anxious for the last installment.

*ARC Provided by Avon